20 March 2005

Scared....

I get a horoscope in my email inbox every morning; this was the one for today......

"A dramatic shift in your emotional landscape pushes you to face your basic fear of the future. Your path in life may be changing and you need to think about the best timing to make your dreams come true. Don't be paralyzed by your apprehension of the unknown. Muster up whatever courage you can so you can push through your own resistance."

How appropriate is that? Yes, I'm scared. For the last few weeks, this has been the basic message I get every morning: Don't be scared. How can I not be?

2 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices seeking the shoes are about 240 bucks on every site. But finally I base this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what do you think?

 
At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that singular make. The prices seeking the velcros were about 170 bucks on every site. But for all I base this site selling them for half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what do you think?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home